This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
13.1, 13.0, 11.3 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
This small node uses a script to take multiple axis nodes and a camera and converts them to 2D tracks in a tracker node.
It skips the previous technique of having to connect an axis point to a reconcile3D, track and copy the animation data over to a tracker, for every single axis.
Now connect all axis points up to this one node and track them all in one click, then simply export the tracker node with the tracks.
Very useful for getting tracks and cornerpins in complex scenes with camera moves.
Please let me know if you find any issues or bugs and enjoy!
- Having an axis connected to the camera breaks it.
- When creating axis points having anything else selected causes issues.
1.3 Changes - 25 August 2022
- Fixed a bug where only the scripts settings format was used (Thanks @Alesja Surubkina)
- Make sure to plug in Img input to ensure you calculate to the correct format! This also better aligns with the original Reconcile3D node.
1.2 Changes - 23 June 2022
Thank you for all the feedback!
- Now works with Nuke 13 and Camera 3 (Thanks @Henry Wilkinson)
- Extra Info tab with version and links
- Now pulic on Github and open to comments and pull requests for bug fixes and new features!
- I'm more likely to see comments on Github :)
1.1 Changes - 25 March 2021
You can now select points in the 3D viewer and create connected axis points with the 3D position set to the selected point. Saving time manually creating axis points, snapping them to vertex points and linking them up.