Rename Channels v1.0
This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
11.0, 10.5, 10.0, 9.0, 8.0 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
With this Gizmo you can rename Channels and Layers through Copy and Remove Nodes. In this way you have more control with the possibility to cancel the operation.
1. Connect the renameChannel node
2. Select the Layer and insert the new name.
3. Select channels to populate the list (or modify by hand)
4. Click 'Create Copy and Remove Nodes'.
5. Put these nodes in the main stream
There is another way to change the name of Channels https://learn.foundry.com/nuke/content/comp_environment/channels/renaming_channels.html but in this case you can get unexpected troubles.