This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
12.0, 11.3, 11.2, 11.1, 11.0, 10.5, 10.0, 9.0 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
Demo video :
Select channel or geo and quickly shuffle it.
How to use (channel shuffle) :
- connect streamCart node to anywhere of the tree.
- click 'get channels / geo'. It will scan through available channels from upstream
- click the channels to create shuffle node
How to use (Geo select) :
- connect streamCart node directly to 'ReadGeo'
- click 'get channels / geo'. It will scan through avaliable geo mesh from upstream 'scene_view'
- select all the individual objects
- click 'ReadGeo Checkout' to create a new ReadGeo with the selection.
* This tool support 2D, Deep and 'ReadGeo' from upstream.
- when input support 2D or Deep, it will prompt up selection for user
(e.g. input from scanlineRender)
- input type - Geo
changed knobs to checkbox instead of button
- exposed r,g,b,a define setting,
so user can setup their own rgba naming list.
- unblock deep & depth channel when input is deep,
so user can shuffle these 2 channels out if input is deep.
- quickly create shuffle nodes
- quickly generate ReadGeo with selection
- input support 2D data, deep data and ReadGeo data.
If input can be 2D and Deep, it will asked user preference.
Exposed shuffle define setting, so user can create their own defination of RGBA channel.
Unblocked deep and depth channel shuffle in deep. I block it before because I don't know how useful of these channel when comp in deep.
Pre one of the feedback, when input is geo, changed selection from button to checkbox, less confuse.
tips : when work with heavy geo, such as lidar, I will disable the ReadGeo select specific geo that I need get the viewer lighter.
tips : the tool designed export/shuffle node color depends on the main node (streamCart). User can choose their color preference.