Deep2VP suite v3.4
This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
12.0, 11.3, 11.2, 11.1, 11.0, 10.5, 10.0 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
*New Demoreel v2.0* :
- fix broken connection in 'DeepVolumeMatte' in 3.3 (my bad)
- optimize TCL in 'DeepVolumeMatte', reduce 7kb code
- replaced all related 'format.pixel_aspect' to 'root.format.pixel_aspect'.
- revised pixel_aspect equation priority. calculate pixel aspect before all the steps.
* these changes will only affecting anamorphic project.
- support anamorph project
- syntex fix on 'DeepToPosition'
error : nothing name 'hratio'
- camera 'window'/'re-rack'/'repo filmback' supported. Changes applied on 'DeepToPosition' & 'DeepVPCamProjection' (see image below)
- syntex fix on 'DeepVolumePattern'. It has some issue on few nuke version before
- fix 'bkdata' error on DeepVPCamProjection, replace 'range_knob' to 'keyer_knob' on 'project z range'
(this error might cause problem when render on farm before.)
- fix DeepVPCamProjection's project z range animated issue.
- removed un-use expression in DeepToPosition
Deep2VP suite is a toolset to convert deep data to world space position, support single layer or volumetric of deep data. Create Position matte in real volume deep data with falloff. Create 3D algorithms in deep with generated deepPosition.
This tool will not generate any extra deep samples, so it won't slow down the nuke script.
The zip included all toolset in gizmo and group format, demo script.
This toolset package included 5nodes. Following is the decription of each :
Input is deep, output is deep. This node is the core of this toolset, it will convert all deep data to world space position. Select the camera and click 'Link to selected camera. These data need to be same as the input deep render. Position data will be generated under 'deepPosition' channel.
Input is deep, output is deep. This node will create matte from sphere, cube or cylinder matte shape with falloff in deep. If you are familiar position matte, yes, this is doing the same job but support in deep volume. Sphere and Cylinder only support global falloff, Cube can do xyz separation falloff.
Input is deep, output is deep. This node will create 3D algorithms in deep and support in volumetric as well. It has 7 types of patterns can be select, they are : fBm, turbulence, noise, random, stripes, ripple and rays.
Input is deep, output is 2D. The regular deepToImage cannot handle well 3D data with volumetric and transparency, so this tool fixes the problem if user want to bring deepPosition to 2D downstream. Deep data can be find under 'deepPosition' channel.
Input is deep, output is image. This node is using deep data to create camera projection. Project image aspect ratio defined by tex input resolution. Falloff is base on project camera's depth. It helps for CG render fix by 1 frame projection. Support 3 difference output, wrapped texture + source, wrapped texture, and UV. 3D preview avaliable when panel is active.
Camera 'window' setting support.
Now it has no problem if 2D repo baked in render camera. This changes applied on 'DeepToPosition' & 'DeepVPCamProjection' nodes.
This issue will happen when you are using DeepVolumeMatte in Nuke10, falloff lower than 0.5.
v2.5 fix this issue.
deepPosition pass converted by deep data using DeepToPosition
3 toolset avaliable in this suite
This demoscript included in the zip.