Moire Pattern v1.0
This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
8.0, 7.1 or later
Emulates a moire pattern typically seen in computer monitors.
The pattern animates by default to replicate some screen chatter. You can enable the framehold to freeze this animation and dramatically decrease processing time.
- size - The density of the moire grid.
- speed - How fast it animates.
- offset - Asymmetrically offsets the pattern.
- mix - The level of the effect on the input.
- Flicker can be enabled to emulate screen strobing.
- speed - How fast it flickers.
- amount - The amplitude of the flicker.
Comments? Questions? Reach out, and I'll try to... well, try to fix
what probably should have worked in the first place.
// Tyler Lockard // 2014 // tylerlockard.com //