This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
13.1, 12.2, 12.1, 12.0, 11.3, 11.2, 11.1, 11.0, 10 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
PixelFixer helps you to remove undesired artifacts (bright pixels) from the image with great control over the target pixels and the method to fix them.
Different methods to isolate the target pixels (Absolute, relative, average, picker, nan/inf) to be as precise as possible and a bunch of different methods to fix the pixels in the best way possible to each shot. It also has the possibility to work each channel separately, which I recommend.
- New Fix method added called 'Slide'.
- Added the option to inject your own alpha to isolate pixels.
- New controls added to 'Alpha method > difference'
- New controls added to 'Fix method > blend'
- New checkbox added 'check changes against plate' to quickly compare the difference between your result and your plate.
- Small changes in the way 'Alpha Method > difference ' works.
- 'Check Target Pixels' now darkens more the original image and shows a vivid pink colour.
- New tab added with a small user guide of the gizmo.
- Updated UI
How to use PixelFixer:
PixelFixer has 2 main areas, one focused to isolate the target pixels and others to fix them.
- Choose the channel you want to fix. I highly recommend fixing each channel individually instead of fixing all at the same time. By doing that you will be more precise.
- Choose a method to isolate the target pixels. There are not one method better than other, it depends on each shot and it depends on the surrounding pixels, try to divide your plate by using the mask input and work on specific areas to preserve all the detail possible.
- Play with your specific method controls to isolate your target pixels as best as you can. You can check which pixels you are affecting by checking 'Check Alpha' or 'Replace Alpha'. You can also expand and soft your selection, but I do not recommend that to be honest.
- Choose a fixing method. Again, there are not one method better than others, check them all to see which one works better on your plate and in which areas.
- Play with your specific fixing controls to achieve the best results.
Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel @pump_upp !