This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
11.0, 10.5 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
Like bm_OpticalGlow, this adds exponentially-increasing blurs together to produce a more optically-correct, natural lightwrap.
- Fixed issue that caused the Aspect knob to function incorrectly in certain circumstances.
- Removed The custom blur layers as I found not many people used them
- Clearer glow-ratio preset names
- Clearer knob names
- Now deals with alpha channel correctly
- Fixed luminance-based wrap bug
- Updated luminance-based wrap to have a low and high threshold (instead of just high)
- Added option to view the luminance matte driving the lightwrap
To subscribe to future gizmo updates, please subscribe here.