This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
13.1, 12.2, 12.1, 12.0, 11.3, 11.2, 11.1, 11.0, 10 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
*****Updated to V2.1****
*****Updated to V2****
Added Spill colour adjust (based on Alpha Bias).
Now you can tweak the internal spill bias to counter any discolouration caused by screen colour contamination of spill.
After extensive testing, I have found that sometimes (especially with bluescreens) when screen colour is not pure blue or green, the spill can often become contaminated rather than neutral.
You can use this additional control to offset the spill closer to neutral. this setting will still work perfectly when injecting BG or solid colour or any of edge extend options.
This tool will help with Despill and edge blending with the background plate.
Has a number of options that can help with blending with BG.
- Luminance based despill: despill image and restore original luminance.
- Blend despill with a number of different options:
- Use Background plate to blend despill --> despill image then insert BG plate into spill areas
- Extend Edges for blending --> extend inside edge into spill areas
- (2 options: Simple Blur and IBK extend)
- Use a solid colour for despill
- None: Remove chroma only - despill only the hue and keep original luminance
- View spill map - View a map of where the spill occurs on the image - so that you can see exactly where you are working.
- Double Mask options:
- Mask the whole effect (this masks everything that the tool does)
- Mask only the blending effect - keeps original despill and masks only the blending effect.
First version and still developing improvements so always happy to hear from you about improvements.
To install place in appropriate plugin folder in .Nuke directory
(additional guidance for installing plugins can be found here: https://learn.foundry.com/nuke/developers/63/pythondevguide/installing_plugins.html)