Clean Offset v1.0
This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
11.0, 10.5 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
Clean Offset is a Python-based Gizmo that generates TimeOffset nodes to cleanup unwanted objects from a plate.These unwanted objects has to be in movement since the tool takes the nearby frames to fill the mask area.
Step by step guide :
- Stabilize your plate if there is any camera movements.
- Draw a rough roto or choose an alpha matte that surrounds the desired object(s).
- Connect the plate to the input named 'BG'. Add a shuffle node and set the alpha to 'black' if it isn't already.
- Connect the roto or the alpha matte to the input named 'Mask'.
- Enter the number of nearby frames desired in the 'Frame Count' knob. The slower the object is moving, the higher the Frame Count need to be.
- Can remove an object in less than 2 minutes.
- Keep the original grain of the footage.
- Possibility to choose between a constant or an exponential increment for the offsets.
Youtube tutorial :