This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
13.1, 13.0, 12.2, 12.1, 12.0, 11.3, 11.2, 11.1, 11 or later
This gizmo is same as the Normal FrameHold node in Nuke
But added some more options which make it easier to use and faster for the Compositor.
- As we see in the previous image there's a button to set the frame to the current frame without having to type it manually.
- Once you put the node, the 'Hold Period' will be on 'Always' Mode by Default.
- But If You chose the other option in 'Hold Period' which is 'Range', You can set a custom Range for the FrameHold.
- Just type the range which you want the frame hold work on and the other frames will be played normally by default.
- If you want the Unholded range in the footage continue working continuesly after the frame that we held, Just Check the box in the last line.
Thank You And Happy Comping!