This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
5.2, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 7.0 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
- Copy the text in the init.py and the menu.py files to your version.
If you don't know what I'm talking about then go to your .nuke folder and put the files there.
.nuke folder can be found here:
vidTOdpx / vidTOexr / seqTOexr
* Scripts for batch converting and writing files in nuke.
- Automaticlly takes file names from input read nodes and crates sub-folders.
- Path for write nodes defaults to where your script is saved, or you can manually set it.
- Easily specify padding.
- Choose your write settings for the batch.
- Option to limit each write's frame range to the input read node.
* Shuffles all layers from selected nodes and puts a write node with the layers name ready to be rendered.
* Creates a write node on a selected node in your tree.
- Path for write node defaults to where your script is saved, or you can manually set it.
- An option to name the file based on your script or as specified from the user.
rootAutocrop / readAutocrop
* Uses the nukescripts.autocrop
- rootAutocrop: Animates a bounding box on the selected nodes for the project's root frame range.
- readAutocrop: Animated a bounding box on the seleced Read nodes based on their frame range. ( Handy for quickly batch cropping files with different frame ranges)
readReload / geoReload
* Reloads all Read/Geo nodes in the script.
* Enables/Disables all MotionBlur2D, MotionBlur3D, and VectorBlur nodes in the script.
* Takes the selected camera and creates duplicate camera either expression linked or just copied values.
- Has a Projection Frame tab to easily change the frame you want to project from. (Defaults to current frame).
setValue / setExpression
* Change Knob values or set expressions on selected nodes.