This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
12.2, 12.1, 12.0, 11.3, 11.2, 11.1, 11.0, 10.5, 10 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
Control and grade the edge of any element in a quick and intuitive way.
UPDATE V5: Error fixing. Update 'UI'. Rebrand of all mtGizmos.
- New 'Broken Edges' options that allow you to create a smart or simple noise at the edge of the alpha. Based on the gizmo from
Aitor Echeveste Broken Edges
- New option to check the alpha you are going to Grade.
- New option to shuffle the edge alpha you've created into a new layer.
- Other minor changes and UI update.
- In a few days (maybe weeks) I will make a minor update with a short video explaining all the features inside EdgeGrade.
V3.1: Error fixing and updated masking workflow.
V3: Fixes some errors and includes a new tab called 'extra controls'.
It should work in any version of Nuke but I am only 100% sure with Nuke 12.0.
Hope you like It. Any feedback or suggestion will be welcome.