This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
13.1, 12.2, 12.1, 12.0, 11.3, 11.2, 11.1, 11.0, 10 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
Control and grade the edge of any element in a quick and intuitive way.
- Included an extra gizmo inside the folder. 'Edge From Alpha' based on the way Edge Grade works to quickly extract and manipulate an edge from an alpha input.
- Clearer UI by removing some buttons, changing naming and creating a new 'advance' tab. Removed the python buttons that I find not extremely useful.
- Checked inside Nuke 13.1
- New 'Broken Edges' options that allow you to create a smart or simple noise at the edge of the alpha. Based on the gizmo from
Aitor Echeveste Broken Edges
- New option to check the alpha you are going to Grade.
- New option to shuffle the edge alpha you've created into a new layer.
- Other minor changes and UI update.
- In a few days (maybe weeks) I will make a minor update with a short video explaining all the features inside EdgeGrade.