This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
13.1, 12.2, 12.1, 12.0, 11.3, 11.2, 11.1, 11.0, 10 or later
This is the fastest and easiest way to change node colors for quick and consistent node graph organization. I created this for a studio back with Nuke 6. It has worked great for the past decade, but required some python cleanup for Nuke 13 because of the switch to Python 3. I added a bonus feature in Version 2 that allows users to not only use the quick select toolbar, but also use a color wheel to really customize their not colors. The installation process is much faster and easier!
- Unzip and place the entire 'NodeColors' folder in your '.nuke' directory
- Edit your 'init.py' file to include the following 2 lines:
- Save your 'init.py' file
HOW TO USE
- Open Nuke (any version)
- Create a new pane on the interface
- Right Click the top of the pane
- Select 'Windows>Custom>NodeColors' from the options
That's it! Now you have access to the new toolbar. Don't forget to save your interface once you get it where you want it, and have fun!