This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
11.0, 10.5 or later
MECudimmanager is a tool to organise UDIMs in Nuke. It can be used to conveniently give an overview of the models UV spaces, show specific UDIMs and input textures that are automatically getting put into the correct place. It can be used for the creation of masks, paintovers for specific areas and projections on complex models with multiple UV spaces.
Add Geo: Import/Update the ReadGeo node inside the Tool and automatically show the used UV spaces in Overview Mode
- Overview: shows the UV's used by the model - automatically adjusts to the used UV spaces
- Udim Viewer: Shows the UV's from the UDIM number that is chosen at Udim select
- Main Texture Output: Puts the Main Texture Input of the Node into the UDIM space that is selected
Overlay Wire activated shows the Wire over the Main Texture Output
- UDIM Textures Output: Uses the user-created texture Inputs
- Add UDIM Texture Slot: Adds an Input to the Group where you can type in the UDIM space you want to use
You can activate/deactivate inputs (those deactivated are getting a stencil operation to avoid a holdout)
You can also delete Inputs again to get rid of them or get back the Holdout of the overlaying UDIM
- Twitter: polybypolycom