This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
11.0, 10.5, 10.0, 9.0, 8.0, 7.1, 7.0, 6.3, 6.2, 6. or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
This Node works like a Constant.
Except you can choose your color value by entering a
- Hexadecimal color
- standard Nuke float color
- RGB 8bit color
- Changing any value will update all other values respectively
- Colorspace conversions are taken into consideration. sRGB should do the job in the most cases though
- If bugs are found, please comment ;)
How to Install:
- the download contains a .nk file and can be pasted in live scripts
- for permanent installation, copy the HexColor.nk file to 'C:\Users\username\.nuke'
- edit the file 'C:\Users\username\.nuke\menu.py' and add the following line:
nuke.menu('Nodes').addCommand('Other/HexColor', lambda: nuke.createNode('HexColor.nk'))