This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
11.0, 10.5, 10.0 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
Convert the amount of samples per pixel into colormap visual. Help for troubleshoot, investigate the ground of slow deep tree, or tool development. The setup run by some math & TCL expression, able to run in realtime and fast feedback.
It will created a channel called 'deepSample.count', it stores the total samples per pixel.
*support to detect 48 samples in pixel on v1.2+
### Changelog ###
- clear UI
- '48 samples' change label to '48+ samples'
- set default 'max count' to 20
- fix algorithm, break the 24 samples limit. The tool support 48 samples now.
- change max count to pulldown menu
- set max limited to 23 samples, if more than 23 samples will assigned '24+ samples colormap'
- no more remove knobs, the color setting will be keep
- using math + TCL to create deepSamplesCount colormap
v1.3 panel update