This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
12.0, 11.3, 11.2, 11.1, 11.0, 10.5, 10.0, 9.0, 8.0 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
- Quadratic, Fibonacci and Tribonacci fall-off
- shrink black/white bug fixed
- mask input added
- minor bugs fixed
eFibonacciGlow is an exponential glow based upon Leonardo Fibonacci sequence of numbers.
The exponential sequence is characterized by the fact that every number after the first two is the sum of the two preceding ones.
This is an alternative glow gizmo to Nuke's standard glow node.
- Choose channels
- Glow size with exponential Faloff
- Manipulate Input Luminance tolerance
- Shrink Black/White
- Effect on your footage / Effect only with possibility to merge over your footage
- Mix with original
How to install (optional)
1. Copy the folder 'eTools' in your .nuke folder (under C:/Users/...)
2. Add the following lines to your init.py file (right click and edit ) :
3. Add the following lines to your menu.py file (right click and edit ) :
toolbar = nuke.menu('Nodes')
eMenu = toolbar.addMenu('eTools', icon='eTools.png')
eMenu.addCommand('eFibonacciGlow', 'nuke.createNode('eFibonacciGlow')', icon='eFibonacciGlow.png')