Tangent Space Normals Utilities v1.1
This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
8.0, 7.1, 7.0, 6.3, 6.2, 6.1 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
TANGENT SPACE NORMALS UTILITIES 1.1
colour-science.org - April 9, 2015
The attached file is a playground for implementation of various tangent space normals utilities. They are available as groups and can be copy / pasted quickly from the file to another or alternatively installed as gizmos.
- Normalise_Tangent_Space_Normals: Normalises tangent space normals.Partial Derivative Blending: Blends tangent space normals together using Partial Derivative Blending.
- Tangent Space Normals Generator: Generates tangent space normals from given input.
- Multi Tangent Space Normals Generator: Generates tangent space normals from given input using multiple Tangent Space Normals Generators.
- Brute Force Tangent Space Normals Generator: Generates tangent space normals from given input using brute force method: A card is tesselated and displaced in the 3d space and normals are rendered using Nuke ScanlineRender.
- Tangent Space Normal to Cavity: Performs conversion from Tangent Space Normals to Cavity.
- Tangent Space Normals Previewer: Preview tangent space normals by using angular mapping lighting.
A showcase video is available on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hklnu-VspSY
Examples with a Nuke noise (Render is done with Marmoset Toolbag 2):
Tangent Space Normals Previewer:
Latest version of the file will always be available at this url: https://github.com/colour-science/colour-nuke/blob/master/colour_nuke/scripts/tangent_space_normals_utilities.nk