This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
12.0, 11.3, 11.2, 11.1, 11.0, 10.5 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
Virtual Lens is a tool that simulates the effects and defects of light traveling through a lens.
Fixed the 12.1 nuke version blinkscript issue.
Removed versioning of the header to avoid errors on earlier versions of nuke. Tested on nukex 10.5 v2.
Added a black clamp to avoid producing nan values when giving negative values in input.
Error fixes and optimization. Added a falloff to astigmatism for smoother results.
This tool includes the following features :
- not a proper in-camera effect but I like it and decided to add it with
- Spherical Aberration
- Axial Chromatic Aberration
- Lateral Chromatic Aberration
- there's already plenty tools for it so I just picked my favorite one ( i.e. Chromatik by spinvfx and Erwan Leroy )
- Diffraction Glow
- Veiling Glare
- includes a pretty useful feature that allows to generate halation relatively to the highlights size
Supports non-square pixel format.
Some example with every filters on :
Let me know if you encounter problems or if you think of something to change/add !