This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
14.0, 13.2, 13.1, 13.0, 12.2, 12.1 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
This tool, which works with BlinkScript under the hood, has been conceived to provide a softer merge for those operations that usually output a hard edge (for example max, min, etc.), although it can be used for all the operations. I also believe it can be specially helpful when merging soft / out of focus elements.
It works under four controls:
1) Edge transition: amount and direction.
2) Smooth the transition values, the linear progression, while preserving the RGB.
3) Smooth the RGB values within the transition area.
4) Generate an alpha channel representing the operation.
Please, share any feedback or feature requests.
- v1.1: I am working on improving stability of the outward transition function, so it has been capped to just the inward direction function.
- v1.2: Addressed fixes to the 'Generate Alpha' for some operations, plus some general amendments.
- Sorted a couple of expressions that were not working properly when duplicating the node
- Softer fade for the blur rgb function.
- v1.4: Fixed an important bug in the 'Filler' node (caused by illegal values).
- v1.5, 1.6: Stability refinements to bounding box management.