This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
14.0, 13.2, 13.1, 13.0 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
JP_scriptOffloader allows you to save, clear, and reload specific parts of your script, significantly reducing processing time and making Nuke run faster. It is designed to improve the workflow by enabling the safe deletion of unnecessary nodes but keeping them at hand to recall at any moment, freeing up valuable system resources.
Some key features:
* Quick save and recall: It allows you to easily backup, delete, and recall any part of your script.
* Version Control: The tool offers the flexibility to choose from previously saved versions to reload, ensuring that you can easily revert to earlier stages of your work when needed.
* Write Node Creation: JP_scriptOffloader also includes the ability to create a Write node to render the Offloader contents.
* Deletion Failsafe: Any time you attempt to clear the Offloader contents or delete it while having unsaved changed, the tool will let you know in order to always keep your saved scripts updated.
* Reloading from thin air: You can recall any previously saved version of an Offloader even if the node was deleted.
* Streamlined User Experience: Its intuitive user interface ensures a quickly grasp of the functionality of the tool.
For a full description of the functionalities JP_scriptOffloader has in store, please refer to the UserGuide available in the download.
Some compatibility issues with Python 2.7 where found.
I'm working on fixing these bugs, and while the tool's main functionalities are fully operational for Nuke 12 and below, some features (copy filename, copy filepath, reload from scratch) will be temporarily unavailable.
"unbound method rename_in_copy( ) must be called with MainOffload instance as first argument (got nothing instead)"