Camera Film Back Presets v1.4
This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
6.3, 7.0 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
This implements preset film backs for many of the most common film and digital camera haperture and vaperture values.
Now updated with all the additional ones from the page that Holger Hummel suggested in the comments.
1. copy the file into your .nuke folder or anywhere in your NUKE_PATH
2. in your init.py or menu.py put the following code:
It uses Nuke 6.3's new node presets and will not work with older versions. If you have additional camera values you would like added let me know. There are still some missing ones that would be useful like weisscam and viper. If you have these values offhand then post them in the comments and I will add them.
#quick note I changed this from a user_presets to it's own python script (cam_presets.py) so there isn't any conflicting with your built in one. Also this will allow you to deploy it on the server where the previous only only worked in you .nuke.
1.4 Release Notes
- Nuke 7.0 support (camera tracker node was renamed from "CameraTracker1_0" to "CameraTracker")
- Added lots of additional formats
- More Epic formats (4k,3k,2k,1k)
- Canon DSLR 1DX, M, 6D, 550D-650D, and new DCC models 1DC, C100, C300, C500
- Updated Arri Alexa 16:9 and added new 4:3 sensor
- Sony DSLR, F65, FS100U, FS700
- Nikon DSLR: D4, D90, D300S, D600, D700, D800, D3100, D3200, D5100, D7000