PROJECT PACKAGER 1.0
By Disposable Apps
This script creates a copy of the files used in the project,
while keeping the folder structure.
It prompts for a source folder and a destination folder,
runs through every node in the open nuke file,
and creates the necessary folders
to build a copy with every file the project uses.
- The destination folder cannot be a subfolder of the source folder
- If a file is located outside the source folder,
the code copies it in a folder called COMPLEMENTOS (the spanish word for Accesories)
1. Copy 'ProjectPackager.py” to your nuke plugins directory
2. Open 'Init.py' located on your nuke plugins directory
nuke.menu( 'Nuke' ).addCommand('Edit/ProjectPackager', 'ProjectPackager.clone_project()' )
4. Restart Nuke
5. Under the Edit menu you will find the option “ProjectPackager”
Copyright © belongs to the uploader
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
3. Neither the name of the owner nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors 'as is' and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright holder be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Please login in order to download these files.