This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
11.0, 10.5, 10.0, 9.0, 8.0, 7.1, 7.0 or later
Simple tools for speed up cornerpining workflow:
It is really painfull when we want to change the reference frame of the cornerpin
- go to the reference frame
- copying the values from 'to' to 'from' using 'copy to' using the copy to button in
the from tab of the cornerpin node
-then delete the animation in all knobs of the from tab one by one
so that the cornerpin will match the reference frame
To automate this process I made this simple tool
so once we click on the set ref button on the M_tab
it will do al l the above process automatically and set the current frame as reference
Go to the refference frame hit the button and your ref frame is changed just like
Set Ref Workflow:
- Go to reference frame hit the button and enjoy !
If you have a habit of tweaking your track with another cornerpin then this is gonna
be usefull for you
- Go to any frame where you want to start tweaking the track
- Add a new cornerpin node before the tracked cornerpin
- disable the cornerpin temporaryly for adjusting the corners to the patch
- Adjust the corners (Painfull task!)
- Go to from tab copy the values using 'copy to' button
- Go back to the main tab and set keyframe on all from knobs(another pain, soo lazy
- Start Animating!
-Goto the desired frame
-select the node above your tracked cp (last node of your patching)
-Hit the button and enjoy!
step 1 - Extract and copy paste the entire folder on your nuke home directory(C:/Users/username/.nuke)
step 2 - if there is a file called init.py open that in text editor and add the following code