This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
10.0, 9.0, 8.0, 7.1, 7.0, 6.3, 6.2 or later
Read node generator v2.3, 2016-06-08
- Bug fix: crash when knob 'use_limit' isn't available on node
- Accidentally left ReadFromWrite() at bottom of script in v2.2
- Support for nodes with filepath which does not exist on disk
(will read Write node settings or incoming framerange)
- Support for additional Read/Write node option 'raw'
- Fixed bug where Read node always got premultiplied
- Support for ../ in filepath/expression
- Dialog on 'filepath not found' error
- Set origfirst, origlast framerange
- Additional movie file format support (see SINGLE_FILE_FORMATS
- General cleanup of various methods for greater maintainability
- Completely rewritten from scratch
- Improved detection of frame range
- Supports any padding format (not only %04d)
- Applies colorspace to Read node
- Supports not only Write nodes (see FILEPATH_KNOBS variable)
- Supports definition of 'single file image sequence' formats
(see SINGLE_FILE_FORMATS variable)
- PEP8 compliant!
Select any Write node and run ReadFromWrite() after having sourced this
file, or put the following in your menu.py:
nuke.menu('Nuke').addCommand('Read from Write',
Script is now started via ReadFromWrite() instead of the old
readfromWrite() function, so you'll have to update your scripts if you
are updating from a 1.x version.
Still untested in Linux. Let me know if it works there and if so, I can tick the 'Linux' checkbox.