autoBackdrop replacement v2.1
This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
9.0, 8.0, 7.1, 7.0 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
This script is a modification of the Nuke's default autoBackdrop.py script with additional functionality and customization options
Benefits of using this version of autoBackdrop script are:
- Ease of creation. Same as default script just select nodes and backdrop will be created around those nodes
- Muted colors of the backdrops If nothing selected backdrop will not be created at a random spot in your nodegraph as with default
- Properties of the backdrop will automatically popup in the controlBin and you will be able to start typing your label immediately or skip it if you dont want to do it right away
- Node comes with set of presets that allow to set color and label of the backdrop really quick without need to go through long list in pull down menu
- Highly flexible and customizeable through modification of text settings file. You can add/delete as many preset buttons as you like.
- Unpack archive into your .nuke folder or into your NUKE_PATH folder
- Make sure to not ovewrite existing menu.py or init.py. If they already exist there just copy lines from my files to the end of yours
- Use alt+b(option+b) hotkey to create backdrop or Nuke's standard pulldown menus
- You can change colors and icons with ease.
you can find more info on my site http://chimuru.com