This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
12.2, 12.1, 12.0, 11.3, 11.2, 11.1, 11.0, 10.5, 10 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
Clones are a nice feature in Nuke, but the random bug that comes with clones can corrupt your nuke-script. This python script lets you replace the clone feature in Nuke with a tool that automates the process using expressions. The difference is that you will have a parent and child node in stead of the non-directional functionallity of the clone feature.
- Remove the clone feature in the menu and replaces it using the same shortcuts (alt+k, and alt+Shift+k for declone)
- Only sets expressions on visible knobs (hidden knobs, and otherwise unsafe knobs to link will not be linked)
- Takes into account for multi and single knobs (color knobs), this will be restored to singleValue/original state when you declone the node.
- Links all selected nodes (you can select multiple nodes and link them at the same time)
- label will be set on the 'expressionCloned' node so you know where its coming from
- Won't let you link nodes that are considered unsafe to link (by class or name of node)
- also works for nodes with curve-knobs (such as Huecorrect, colorCorrect, Sampler, ect.)
v. 1.3: some PEP8 python standard fixes, remove global statements and genrally improve code. Fix some declonig isses with nodes that have curves so they reset properly.
v. 1.2: Minor bug fix.
- Fix text knobs links (now sets tcl value to parent nodes value)
- Now allows curveknobs to be linked. They can not be linked, so this is solved with a small callback (fully managed so it's not slow and don't
leave any callbacks behind if nodes are deleted or undone ect. Was sceptical to implementing this myself at first, but its written in a 100%
safe way. Reason I decided to implemement this was that sometime I want to link the ColorLookup node which was not possible by a simple link)
- removed user choice to decide if disable knob should be linked, I never used this so decided to remove it (want it back? I've included a
simple explination on how to change this in the code)
v. 1.0 : Firste release
Tested on nuke 11 and 12. Support for Nuke 13 in unknown atm, when I have acess to this version, I will update for compatebility if there are any changes needed for python3.