This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 7.0 or later
import shuffleChannels nuke.menu('Nodes').addCommand ('shuffleChannels', 'shuffleChannels.getData()', icon = 'Shuffle.png')
Produces clean and configurable comp trees.
Easy way to split the layers out of a CG render.
Can store presets.
Plenty of preferences to configure the resulting tree.
1. Select a node
2. Press the button
3. Choose the layers you want to expose
4. Set your Preferences in the Prefs tab
4. Press OK and enjoy a nice tree!
- The very first time you open the panel you won't be able to save any preset because the preferences file (created in your .nuke folder) will not yet be created. Just press OK, then relaunch the panel and everything will behave propperly.
- The backDrop node adopts a weird width when the separation slider is less than 200 (more or less I think ...)
- If you get a weird problem, delete the preferences file (in your .nuke folder) and all should be good ... This should only happen if you happen to edit the prefs file manually (which you don't want to do :) )
- Havn't tested it on MacOs or Windows ...
Enjoy, and again: comments, suggestions and critiques are welcome!