This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
11.0, 10.5, 10.0, 9.0, 8.0 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
A panel to quickly resize a selection of nodes in a controllable way.
- Offers the option to set a pivot point.
- Allows the user to preform a uniform scale as well as scaling in separate axes.
- Takes a node’s screensize into account to ensure a correct alignment.
- Resizes backdrop nodes correctly to keep them fitting their content.
- Use a shortcut to open and close a floating panel or use the tool as a docked widget.
- Hotkeys 1, 2, 3 and 4 are setup to quickly set the pivot to a corner.
New in v2.0:
- Added the option to evenly distribute the selected nodes.
New in v2.1:
- Works properly inside groups.
- Nuke 11 ready.
New in v2.2:
- Bug fix.
Distribute your nodes evenly
Works with backdrops.
Use a shortcut to open and close a floating panel or use the tool as a docked widget.
Create a folder called 'icons' in your .nuke folder, and place the 'W_scaleTree' folder (the folder containing the icons) in there. If you would rather place the icons elsewhere, make sure to update this in the python code as well (line 25)
Add the following to your menu.py