This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
13.1, 13.0, 12.2, 12.1, 12.0, 11.3, 11.2, 11.1, 11 or later
What is Km Rendering Finished ?
This tool shows a Notification with some simple tools after a Nuke render finished
- Open Render File in player
- Open Render Directory in file explorer
- Create Read Node from rendered file
- Copy Render Directory path in windows clipboard
- Copy Render File path in windows clipboard
- Show Render time duration and start and finish time
- Copy ‘Km_Rendering_Finished’ folder to nuke plugin path
- Add following line to iniy.py file in the nuke plugin path :
OS : Window, Linux
Nuke Version: 13, 12, 11
About the “Open Render File” button : to work correctly for sequence renders,
you should have installed a player for sequence files such as “pd player” and
set it as the default program for that type of files.
Any feedbacks and suggestions are welcomed