This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
11.0, 10.5, 10.0, 9.0, 8.0, 7.1, 7.0 or later
- view and edit multiple nodes at a time (hit enter/return to commit new value, esc to cancel editing)
- filter by node classes, node names and knob names (comma seperated)
- click on name selects node and shows it in node graph.
- double click on name opens properties bin
- Bug fixes, performance and code style improvements.
- Support for format knob.
- Colums are resized after filtering.
- Filter completer prefers shorter names and is now case insensitive.
- Added warning when loading a large number of nodes.
- colored rows
- added filter for disabled and hidden knobs
- initial release
1. download Qt.py and copy only the Qt.py file into your .nuke folder or PYTHON_PATH
2. You can download this tool from one of two sources:
- nukepedia: Make sure to copy the NodeTable folder (as is - not individual files) into your .nuke folder or PYTHON_PATH.
- bitbucket: Click `download repository` to download the latest version. Extract the files and place them into a `NodeTable` folder. You can also clone the repository:
- git clone https://[email protected]/filmkorn/nodetable.git NodeTable
3. add to your menu.py:
from nukescripts import panels
from NodeTable import view as node_table_view
panels.registerWidgetAsPanel('get_node_table_widget', 'Node Spreadsheet','de.filmkorn.NodeSpreadsheet', False)
- Known bugs:
- Colorchip knob can't be edited beyond int range.
- Checkbox can't be interacted with. Workaround: pick either True or False from the dropdown and hit enter/return to apply the new value.
- click on empty area in listview prints invalid index error.
- Nuke might crash when editing cascading OCIO colorspace knobs on Read nodes.
- Nodes in groups can't be loaded.
- Shuffle nodes 'in' knobs are filtered as hidden (Nuke bug).
- Some knob classes can NOT be edited yet.
- Please report suggestions, bugs or feature requests on bitbucket!