Despill to Color v3.7
This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
11.0, 10.5, 10.0, 9.0 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
Demo video: www.vimeo.com/despillToColor
If you want a quick and good quality overall despill, go for DespillMadness or ApDespill. If you are trying to fix an objects edge, by bringing back its original color, then this tool is perfect for you.
- Pick blue- / greenscreen color - set or pick target color.
- Balance: When despilling blue, lower balance values stronger affect red tones. (skin etc.) Higher values affect greens more. (plants etc.) For green despill the effect on red and blue tones is being balanced (red: lower, blue: higher).
- Increasing gain will affect a wider range of colors, like the finetune knob in DespillMadness.
- Erode and falloff works good for defocussed areas. I usually go for increasing the gain OR the erode, rarely both.
Pics for testing: (Since compression artefacts get pushed a lot when despilling, blurring the jpgs a bit for testing gives you a nicer result.)
Updates in V. 3.7:
- Now works flawlessly with very bright screen values.