This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
12.0, 11.3, 11.2, 11.1, 11.0, 10.5, 10.0 or later
This is a ContactSheet node based on McEwan's AutoContactSheet.
Contributor:Ben McEwan, Armen Mailyan, Barry Wang
The node was created based on NUKE version 11.3, and we tested on version 10.0 - 11.3, on any version lower than 11.3 will possibly be noticed this is a newer version script, but it should be fine after you click the OK button, or you can save it as a new Toolset.
what does it do?
These are come from AutoContactSheet:
- Automatically lays out your images to maximize screen coverage, with no gaps
- Automatically labels what each input is
- Automatically sets its own resolution, based off your Project Settings' format
- Adds a User knob for easy resolution scaling in case you want more detail, or more speed
- Adds a few controls to adjust our automated text nodes
These are new function:
- Define resolution by your own settings, the aspect ratio will show up beside the Reformat size knob
- Costum the showing file name range of each input
- Show the current frame and file format of each input
- Change the text scale,align and padding of information
- Set uniform/specific border to each input, and change the properties of the border
- Add/Remove/Add all/Clear the metadata of each metadata
Download with the Guide document~
Generate：Generate all the nodes we need
Reformat size：Reformat each one of the input
Aspect ratio：Aspect ratio
Resolution Multiplier：Global Multiplier to the format
Filename range：begin：filename range begin; end：filename range end
aaaa_bbbb_cccc_dddd_..._zzzz.exr（tif/png/jpg...all Nuke supported format）
This would change the name of each read node on viewer based on begin and end. Begin and end is the coordinates of the name, and 0 in begin is the most begining position, 0 in end is for the last position.
for example: if you have a shot named aaaa_bbbb_cccc_dddd, then
1 1 for begin and end will keep it as
0 0 for begin and end will keep it as
Current frame：Check to show the current frame
Extension：Check to show the current file format
Text scale：Control the text scale, the size of file name is controlled only when the Text scale is bigger than 0.5
Align：Align the text, works for all the information
Padding x(%)：Padding in x axis, based on percentage
Padding y(%)：Padding in y axis, based on percentage
Enable border：Check to show the border
Border color：Change the border color
Border thickness：Change the border thickness
Border opacity：Change the border opacity
Metadata：Select the metadata you wanna add or remove
Add：Add metadata to the alpha channel which showing in Meatadata
Remove：Remove metadata to the alpha channel which showing in Meatadata
Add all：Add all Meatadata
Clear：Clear all Meatadata