This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
12.0, 11.3, 11.2, 11.1, 11.0, 10.5 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
NEW DEMO VIDEO added DEMO USE :
DeepBoolean works like maya's boolean's tool, but for deep in nuke. It works like deepHoldout but more function than that. Intersect mode to keep the deep data inside the geo matte. Subtract mode to holdout the deep data outside of the geo matte. Both support geo matte extrude (erode the terms in nuke) and falloff in 3D space.
Any geo needs to be close face because this tool is camera space Normal deep matte.
It works with any kind of readgeo or basic geo in nuke (cube might has a bit strange behaviour on extrude because of separate faces).
*Beware: before Nuke11, DeepExpression has some strange behavior, thanks Foundry to fix most of them in Nuke11. So this tool is only work and tested in Nuke11. If you are using lower version, this tool will not work probably.
Download zip included in gizmo and group format.
* This tool will not generate any extra deep samples, so it won't slow down the nuke script. The speed is depending on how complex of the geo only.
** v1.3 with demo_script in the zip file.
*** v1.4 compatible with Deep2VP v3.7
- support camera window transformation (re-rack)
- removed vert aperture (unnecessary)
- linked/bake/copy camera data has the same function as Deep2VP, support non 'Camera'/'Camera2' node class
- capable with Deep2VP 3.7+ (able to combine with DVPmatte)
- download tool with demo script
- change label of the knob to 'deep erode front/back' ( function & knob name haven't change )
- optimize the setup, less calculation
- added falloff scale
- keep deep data from the geo with intersect or subtract procedure.
- extrude and falloff support in 3D.
- erode geo matte in Z, helps some subtraction cases.
New Demo video show this practical use
Works with Deep2VP v3.7+ , can link the camera data through DVPort and stack with DVPmatte.