Bird 3D v1.2
This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
12.0 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
This is a basic 3D bird with flap and texture control built in Nuke. No extra geo needed.
With the drop down you can pick from a few pre sets and there is a custom mode to set it up as you like.
Playing with Random frequency and amount will help with breaking up the flap cycle
There are some issues you should be aware of.
- Due to the way the wing card is animated it will not motion blur.
- Trying to use the same Bird node with timeoffsets and transform geos
to make a flock will not work. Each bird will have to be its own node.
- Using in particle emitters works but they will all be the same.
- Basically time modifiers on a single instance will give you trouble
Have fun and enjoy
- Version update 1.2
- now not locked to Nuke non commerical