This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
11.0, 10.5, 10.0, 9.0, 8.0, 7.1, 7.0, 6.3 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
how to: https://youtu.be/N-_M2lJWpe4 (a bit outdated but you will get an idea)
- CProject Gizmo added option to Soft/Hard crop or not crop at all, default is hard crop(concatenation preserved). In previous version concatenation was broken by crop.
- BUG fixed, in Geometry and Card modes there was mossing Wireframe preview.
- added possibility to calculate from Axis or chain of Axises *
- added possibility to calculate from Deep *
- UI changes to provide more user friendly experience*
- Default frame range is taken from Camera animation and not from project frame range
- Some stability improvements(hope no new bugs introduced)
*Calculation from an Axis: Many times we provided with an animated Axis, in previous version i was copying values from an Axis to the card and calculating, the problem is that if by default an axis had unfortunate rotation like 90 degrees to the camera it was imposible to adjust it. With and Axis option you can connect few Axises together and Card to track will calculate the animation from the workd matrix of the Axis you connected to with CardToTrack.(Supports animated Axises)
*Calculation from Deep: Connect your Deep footage to the Extra input. (The position sampled on the reference frame and can not be animated)
*UI changes: Knob Groups are presented only if they are relevant.
Thanks to Adrian Pueyo for support!
Extract files into your plugin directory.
Paste those lines to your menu.py please:
1 2 3 4 5
- fixed broken connection in CardToTrack Gizmo
- scene size added
- grid hue/opacity added
- stabilization function added
- improved estimation for card passing the Camera origin
- CProject Gizmo reworked
- BUG fixes(and probably few new added :))
added aditional input to the Gizmo 'Extra' and pulldown choice:
- Geometry - if you have a Geometry of the scene you can pick the exact position in one click
- Wpos pass - if you have a World position pass you can pick the exact position in one click. (it has to match Nuke World xyz, shuffled to 'rgb')
- Card - now it is possible to connect external Card to the gizmo and run the calculation (supports animated and static cards)
fixed BUG causing colorization of the viewer if the scene is huge
grid look is changed, added Green external grid to mark the position in huge scene, the size of the card is the size of the white grid with the magenta center
CardToTrack command is sitting now in the Gizmo itself and there no need to inport it separately
now compatible to Nuke9.08 and higher
help and tooltips added
grid color adjustment added
fixed Roto animation update, thanks Magno!
fixed CardToTrack gizmo error, thanks Mike!
CardToTrack command(not exist anymore as a separated command and included in the gizmo it self v6.5)
allows you to extract 2D tracking data from position of your card in 3D space of Nuke, it use Reconcile3D as a basis but in addition to 2d position you will have also rotation and scale.As a result you can have a CornerPin, CornerPin(extra matrix), tracked Roto node(extra_matrix). You can extract from static and moving cards. Can be used within CardToTrack gizmo or standalone.
helps you to find position of the object in 3D space and including CardToTrack command as well.
CProject gizmo - replacing CornerPin, added more user friendly interface
1 huge improvement in a speed, you will get the calculation almost instantly (thanks to Helge Stang)
2 including CardToTrack group for easy finding position in 3D space
3 new node created instead of the CornerPin (CProject), with additional features. if CProject is not installed - a CornerPin will be generated.
Known BUG v6.00, fixed in v6.03:
Right after creation of Roto you have to click on the Root layer of freshly created Roto node, so something will be update there and it will remember the animation. Working on solving the problem.
Do not cross the Camera origin, calculation will fail in this case, to avoid - keep your card small. In the end result it is not important how big your card was.
Short explanation about how to use it ( sorry for my terrible English :) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NTdTy2PzQ0&feature=youtu.be
In V.03 --It is possible extract also a corner pin.
In V 03.1 --fixed BUG. Reconcile was not always connected to BG Image.
--Added check box 'Translation only' - if checked - will calculate only 2D position (exactly as Reconcile do) - as result you willl have a Tracker node.
In V 03.2 --2D position of corners in corner pin will exactly match corners of the card in 3D space.
In V 04.0 --It is possible extract CornerPin with transformation animated in 'extra matrix'. (can be used later in Roto or GridWarp matrix).
In V 04.1 --fixed BUG. If a Card had an Animation it was not tracked properly.
In V04.2 --fixef BUG. In some cases tracking points were not positioned on corners of the Card.
In V05.1 --possible to create tracked Roto node (extra_matrix)
in V05.2 -- hopely final cleanups of the code :) . No need anymore to connect a texture to the Card (before Nuke was rising an error if a Card had no texture)