StickIt V2 v2.1
This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
11.0, 10.5, 10.0, 9.0 or later
StickIt V2 is a 2D Warp Match-Moving tool, for matchmoving on (from a 2D perspective) non-ridgid surfaces.
Check out this video for more info: https://vimeo.com/228866772
Due to some cool upcoming Nuke features, StickIT have been put on hold till they are released. But due to a high demand for the updated 3D tracker export python code, I have decided to release it in this unfinished state.
But still report any bugs you may encounter.
- Reference frame must be set to a frame that is within the tracked duration, otherwise you will get a error.
- Some controls are not yet commented.
- Some controls are not yet connected.
- Input mask is inverted.
- Transform rotation is not applied for assist track.
- Roto anchor points is not being correctly updated when applying assist track.
- Feature density is not exposed in the UI
- Gridwarp is not yet supported in assist track.
- Keyframe reducer not yet implemented