This node is design to simulate 3D fog inside the nuke 3D space.
The trick is to have a customisable amout of card, all linked together to create the illusion of a real fog.
- fully animatable
- x y and z decay
- can be lighten and colorized
- fully deformable by draging edges, edges or faces
- works pretty well in stereo
NB : You can create blackholes by rendering a black point cloud (2 issues come with this : nuke doesn’t like point clouds rendering (it takes a lot of time), and the second is that you don’t have anti-aliasing on it, but through those quite bad limitation it can helps to create nice looking fog)
- possibility to bend on X and/or Y the cards
- possibility to displace the cards with a noise
- both can be used seperately or combined
- the resolution of the cards can be adjusted from the settings
- nuke 8 friendly