This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
13.1, 13.0, 12.2, 12.1, 12.0, 11.3, 11.2, 11.1, 11 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
apGlow is a lightweight exponential glow effect with advanced control over the steps, falloff, distribution, color and other useful parameters.
UPDATE v1.2 (13 March 2022)
- Updated to the simpler version with normal blurs (happier with subframes).
- Bounding box controls.
- Finally matching the one currently on NukeSurvivalToolkit...
UPDATE v1.1 (12 December 2018)
- Channels selection added, which now defaults to rgba - good for diffusions too.
- New overscan controls.
- Extra 'area' input added to optionally mask the glow source to an area.
- Fixes nan's (on rgba only).