- 6.9 - Removed version number from file. This has caused errors in some operating systems. Rename your in your menu.py as well to be just Edge with no version number.
- 6.8 - Updated tabs to Extend and Blending to make more sense. Added tool tips to all the knobs and fixed the blending tab by adding the mix and blur bg sliders.
- 6.7 – Fixed the blending from the core to extended edge
- 6.6 – Changed the tab labels to 'Extend' and 'Blending' so they make more sense
- 6.5 – Added exponential extend
- 6.4 – First version of the Dynamic Edge extend
- 6.3 – Bug fixes
- 6.2 – By simplifying the core edge extend it broke the ability to separate the multiple inputs.
- 6.1 - Bug fixes
- 6.0 - Rebuilt the core edge extend setup in preparation for some upcoming changes.
- Added the ability to extend only chroma information and a mask input on the right side of the node.
- 5.7 - Bug fix, the Edge matte copy node had become corrupted and added extra channels.
- 5.6 - Added the Edge Matte shuffle button to automatically shuffle out the edge to be regrained.
- 5.5 - Added the channels drop down to extend other channels besides RGB
- 5.4 - You can now use just the FG input if it also contains the alpha, or use the Core and Key options to define your Core and Final Key separately
- 5.3 - Updated the color edge blend options. Added luma masking, Luma blend
- 5.2 – Fixed error when edge is first placed in the node graph. This was due to the copy nodes inside throwing an error because there is not alpha on creation of the node.
- 5.1 – added contact and version info. Added edge preview for regain.
- 5.0 – changed order of blend and blur knobs for better workflow. Added mix knob to color panel.
- 4.0 – renamed inputs from artist feedback
- 3.0 – added color wrap panel to help blend BG color into transparent edges.
- 2.0 – added edge smooth knob for extreme motion blur?
- 1.0 – compiled edge into a gizmo
Upcoming Features and Known issues
Let me know of any issues you find with edge here or on my site.
- Other edge extend methods like distortion also coming soon.
More information can be found on my site at http://www.bannisterpost.com and you can view the video tutorial