This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
9.0, 8.0, 7.1, 7.0, 6.3, 6.2, 6.1, 6.0 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
This is an alternative glow gizmo to Nuke's standard glow node.
Features include: blending modes, glow size with more realistic-looking falloff, mask input, reformat settings, anamorphic look, color tinting, tolerance, gain, saturation, and more options to control the glow look.
The glow falloff is created by exponentially increasing the blur value to create the more realistic look.
List of all features:
- Choose blending mode (plus, screen, under)
- Mask input
- Full control over reformat options (default is set to input format)
- Color tinting, tolerance, falloff, gain, and saturation options to control the look.
- Glow size with more realistic looking falloff
- Anamorphic look (slider to create an anamorphic looking glow)
- By default, the alpha generated by the glow is removed and the original alpha is preserved. The glow is only added to the RGB channels. A checkbox allows for changing this behavior to preserve the alpha generated by the glow operation.
To install the Gizmo in it's own nuke menu with the attached menu icon: please see attached 'init.py' and 'menu.py' files.
Install the Gizmo and icon file according to the paths in the 'init.py' file, or alternetivly change these paths to your own preferred install location.