This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
14.0, 13.2, 13.1, 13.0, 12.2, 12.1, 12.0, 11.3, 11 or later
Linux, Mac, Windows
Virtual Lens is a tool that simulates the effects and defects of light traveling through a lens.
Tested for Nuke 14.0. Removed Lateral Chromatic Aberration. Small enhancements and fixes.
Fixed the 12.1 nuke version blinkscript issue.
Removed versioning of the header to avoid errors on earlier versions of nuke. Tested on nukex 10.5 v2.
Added a black clamp to avoid producing nan values when giving negative values in input.
Error fixes and optimization. Added a falloff to astigmatism for smoother results.
This tool includes the following features :
- not a proper in-camera effect but I like it and decided to add it with
- Spherical Aberration
- Axial Chromatic Aberration
- Lateral Chromatic Aberration
- there's already plenty tools for it so I just picked my favorite one ( i.e. Chromatik by spinvfx and Erwan Leroy )
- Diffraction Glow
- Veiling Glare
- includes a pretty useful feature that allows to generate halation relatively to the highlights size
Supports non-square pixel format.
Some example with every filters on :
Let me know if you encounter problems or if you think of something to change/add !