This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
11.0, 10.5 or later
Let's face it, the Contact Sheet node in Nuke is kind of like a resident in a retirement home; they mean well, but need a lot of help to function the way nature intended. I've been pondering what a good Contact Sheet needs for quite some time, and have finally bitten the bullet and created a better system.
What does it do?
- Automatically lays out your images to maximize screen coverage, with no gaps
- Automatically labels what each input is
- Automatically sets its own resolution, based off your Project Settings' format
- Adds a User knob for easy resolution scaling in case you want more detail, or more speed
- Adds a few controls to adjust our automated text nodes